It’s been a long few weeks, but my first blog post has been posted!
I initially thought that once I created the blog then it would be all smooth sailing from then on in…
But it wasn’t.
I began with creating a list of potential issues/news stories I could discuss on my blog, which I feel will definitely make things easier moving forward.
However, creating my first blog post was a little harder than I first anticipated.
Setting up the blog was the easy part (although I do plan to continue to customise it)
But posting the first blog post was a challenge!
I realised quickly that I didn’t really have a target audience.
I knew what I hoped to do by creating the blog, and by posting weekly opinion pieces, but I didn’t have a set target audience for my DA.
So moving forward, I’m hoping to narrow down my target audience, in order to make producing content a little easier while still addressing the Future Cultures challenge.
Ps. Sorry for the terrible video quality!
Link to the blog: A Widening Gap